Happenings at The Forest at Cape Fear National
October 3, 2018Elizabeth Estelzenmuller
One of Wilmington’s most celebrated courses, Cape Fear National is nestled in the back of our community and offers residents an award-winning championship course with 18 holes of premium public access golf in a setting of unmatched natural beauty. The centerpiece of our community, Cape Fear National also offers residents and guests a 7,000-square-foot clubhouse with a full menu as well as a handsome bar, and it’s adjacent event lawn is the ideal setting for any corporate event or company outing.
The Forest Restaurant & Bar is located inside the clubhouse and offers breakfast, lunch and dinner 7 days a week, as well as weekly events to keep Brunswick Forest residents and our local community busy throughout the week. The monthly event calendar varies, but the breathtaking views of Cape Fear National, the professional and dedicated staff and the sought after food menu from our very own Chef Scott remain consistent and impressive.
Cape Fear National staff stay busy throughout the year to provide Brunswick Forest and our local community an exceptional space for golfing, dining and special events. Let’s take a look at what an average week at The Forest at Cape Fear National offers.
- Monday, October 1, 2018 – Prime Rib Night – $24 / person – 4:00-8:00pm
- Start your week off by joining us at The Forest for their slow roasted Prime Rib! Served with a salad, baked potato, fresh veggies, and a roll. Their regular menu is also available.
- Tuesday, October 2, 2018 – Taco Tuesday – $10 / plate – 4:00-8:00pm
- Served with 3 flour tortillas filled with your choice of ground beef, pulled chicken, or fried flounder and served with Spanish style rice. Top it off with favorites from the toppings bar. Taco salad bowls available upon request.
- Wednesday, October 3, 2018 – Burger Day – Starting at $7.50 – 11:00am-8:00pm
- Enjoy a fresh grilled burger topped with your favorite toppings from the Burger Bar. Served with your choice of a side.
- Thursday, October 4, 2018 – Cigar Night – $20 / person – Starting at 6pm (reservations required)
- Join us on The Forest’s patio for Cigar Night! Appetizers will be provided as you enjoy your favorite spirit. Pricing includes one draft beer or house wine.
- Friday at The Forest – Pub Night – Starting at 6pm (reservations required)
- Although Pub Night will not be taking place this week, Friday’s at The Forest are typically reserved for everyone’s favorite day of the week! Enjoy good food, drinks and karaoke featuring DJ Jerry Surprise!
- Be sure to check the event calendar for updates on when Pub Night will start back.
- Saturday, October 6, 2018 – Saturday Dinner – Reservations Required
- Come in this Saturday and try Chef Scott’s delicious Catch of the Day or one of the other delicious items on Saturday’s dinner menu.
- Saturday, October 6, 2018 – Brunswick Family Assistance Benefit Concert in the Park – 6:00-8:00pm
- Come enjoy live music in the park with Party of 6ix playing a variety of your favorite tunes! This event is free and open to all Brunswick Forest residents and the public! The Forest will have a tent set up and will be serving a specialty menu through the duration of the concert.
- Sunday, October 7, 2018 – Sunday Brunch – 9:00am-1:00pm
- Sunday’s at The Forest are all about brunch! Offering build your own omelets, sausage, eggs, waffles, pastries and more, Sunday Brunch is the perfect time to socialize with friends & family while enjoying a delicious meal.
Spending a week in Brunswick Forest will remind you why our community is consistently singled out as a top master-planned community in the nation, and among the fastest-growing communities on the East Coast. Our amenities are luxurious yet comfortable and The Forest at Cape Fear National is attest of this.
Check out our full monthly calendar at The Forest to see the latest happenings at Cape Fear National and the Clubhouse.