THE NEIGHBORHOODS OF BRUNSWICK FOREST
December 19, 2016Katie McAlick
Come explore the neighborhoods of Brunswick Forest and find out which one is right for you! From coastal cottages to classic Southern architecture, there are a variety of homes and views to choose from to fit your lifestyle. Check out our list below to get a sense of each neighborhoods’ style and offerings:
- Banyan Bay offers Floridian-style homes within a gated enclave. Imagine resort-like outdoor living with lush landscaping, water features and expansive lanais.
- Cape Fear National is the premier address in Brunswick Forest offering home sites up to a half-acre in size and spectacular golf course views. Build the custom home of your dreams in this neighborhood!
- Cypress Pointe exudes classic Southern architecture with gorgeous front porch living and tree lined streets draped in Spanish moss.
- Meadow Park is charming, scenic and centrally located allowing you and your neighbors to gather easily in the park or stroll along the surrounding paved walkways.
- Park Landing boasts charming coastal architecture inspired by the Cape Fear region. Enjoy beautiful coastal homes in a neighborhood walking distance to both the Fitness and Wellness Center and the Brunswick Forest Community Commons.
- Parkway Crossing features a variety of homes, large and small, also located just down the road from the Fitness and Wellness Center and the Community Commons. Enjoy low-maintenance living with an amenity-rich lifestyle only Brunswick Forest can offer!
- Shelmore has it all…from picket fences and front porch living to coastal-style homes, town homes, and villas! Each part of this neighborhood offers its own distinctive architecture and features.
- In Tennyson Village, experience low-maintenance living at its finest. With a gorgeous and private walled courtyard and little exterior maintenance, this neighborhood of Brunswick Forest is sure to offer plenty of privacy for your relaxing new lifestyle.