Coastal Discovery Package – Finding Your Coastal by Nature Lifestyle
August 9, 2018Beth Burgee
There is no better way to truly appreciate the unparalleled opportunities of the Brunswick Forest lifestyle than to experience them for yourself. Joining us for a Coastal Discovery Package allows you to explore the 4,500 acres of natural beauty and an amenity-rich community that awaits those ready for a simpler, more enriching way of life.
While you’re visiting us at Brunswick Forest, you have the opportunity to experience not only our award-winning community, but the surrounding area as well. This package enables you to immerse yourself into our Coastal by Nature lifestyle and see for yourself why we’re one of the most celebrated master-planned communities in the nation.
Our Discovery Package includes:
- 3 days and 2 nights of luxury accommodation for two, either onsite or in a nearby hotel.
- Time to explore historic Wilmington, just minutes away, as well as the surrounding beaches.
- Your choice of a round of golf for two at Cape Fear National, or tickets to some of the sights and activities of wonderful Wilmington, NC.
- Personal VIP tour of Brunswick Forest’s neighborhoods, amenities and extraordinary natural beauty.
- Lunch for two, either poolside at the Fitness & Wellness Center or greenside at Cape Fear National.
- Owner-for-the-weekend privileges at all of Brunswick Forest’s luxury amenities:
What are the activity options included in our Discovery Package?
Cape Fear National – Golf for Two
A centerpiece to the Brunswick Forest community, Cape Fear National is an award-winning championship course with 18 holes of premium public access golf in a setting of unmatched natural beauty. As a guest on our Discovery Package, you have the opportunity to play a round of golf for two, on us.
After your round of golf, enjoy lunch or dinner at The Forest Restaurant in the Cape Fear National clubhouse.
Wilmington Water Tours – Scenic Boat Cruise
Just 10 minutes from the entrance of Brunswick Forest, you’ll find downtown Wilmington’s historic district and the sprawling Cape Fear River. Wilmington Water Tours offers a scenic 50-minute narrated eco-history cruise featuring views of unspoiled nature and a variety of wildlife aboard their comfortable catamaran. Cruise along the largest River Basin in the state and learn about the local history and ecology that makes up our area.
Horse Drawn Carriage Tour – 1hr Tour of Historic Downtown Wilmington
Celebrating 31 years of service in Wilmington, this popular tour of downtown takes you along the riverfront and past the stately mansions of historic Wilmington with their rescued percheron horses. This tour is offered hourly and is a unique and memorable way to learn about our beautiful downtown area. Your knowledgeable tour guide describes the history of Wilmington and the famous personalities who have lived and visited here as you leisurely ride past some of the most well-known and historic attractions in downtown ILM.