Brunswick Forest’s October Homecoming Weekend
September 30, 2019Gabe Moore
What is it like inside a master-planned community like Brunswick Forest? Imagine you could retire to a place where every day felt like you were on vacation. You would have access to biking and walking trails, two Fitness Centers, saltwater pools, nearby restaurants, beaches, premier healthcare and championship golfing, all in a centralized location near historic downtown Wilmington. Sound appealing? If so, you should quickly RSVP for Brunswick Forest’s October Homecoming Weekend! Join the team at Brunswick Forest from October 10th – 13th and experience what it’s like to live a Coastal By Nature® lifestyle.
Thursday, October 10th
A grand welcome reception will be taking place at the Welcome Center. You can enjoy the open-arms atmosphere of Brunswick Forest, while mingling with future friends and neighbors! You can also kick back and enjoy signature cocktails, libations and delicious appetizers provided by Cape Fear National’s Chef Scott Euvrard!
Friday, October 11th
Begin your day with a unique luncheon event. Experience the beautiful model homes in our community firsthand by enjoying a meal inside one, courtesy of Kent Homes. Unleash your inner seafood aficionado and take a lesson from one of the best chefs around. Chef Scott himself will be holding a class on how to prepare fresh local seafood in The Forest Restaurant at Cape Fear National. Finally, you can round out the day enjoying craft beer, dinner and beautiful riverfront view in historic downtown Wilmington. Live music will also be playing downtown, so you can live out the spirit of Germany’s Oktoberfest, Carolina style. Prost! (That’s “cheers” in German.)
Saturday, October 12th
You can look forward to breakfast in the Brunswick Forest Welcome Center, hosted by Legacy Homes by Bill Clark . Chat it up with local representatives from Legacy Homes while enjoying breakfast treats and mimosas. It will be important to fuel up, as the rest of the day will entail more wonderful activities!
– Learn how to reel in a keeper with our fly-fishing demo, as you get a hands-on lesson on the fishing opportunities at Hammock Lake.
– Pickleball is the perfect activity for the month of October! You can learn the game for yourself by enjoying the Pickleball clinic at Leland’s House of Pickleball. Learn the basics of this versatile game and take advantage of a play package offered by the House of Pickleball’s best instructors.
– Down, set, hike! It’s the second annual fall football tailgate gathering, and you’re invited to wear your favorite team jersey to celebrate the start of football season! Food, drinks and fun will be offered. You can even participate in an exciting cornhole tournament.
– Logan Homes has some of the finest model homes on the market, and you get to take a sneak peek! Enjoy lunch in a Logan model and learn what all their floorplans have to offer to aspiring homeowners.
– Everyone loves a good party! You can round out the evening by attending our evening street party! Enjoy a beautiful evening surrounded by nature, and savor delicious food catered by The Joyce Irish Pub and the Shuckin’ Shack, from the nearby Villages Town Center. True Homes and Legacy Homes by Bill Clark will be by later to provide guests with cocktails and tasty desserts! Overall, you couldn’t ask for a better end to a fun-filled Saturday!
Sunday, October 13th
We will offer one final breakfast at the Welcome Center prepared by Chef Scott. It’s the perfect way to add a little spring to your step for the final day of the event. Bring the day to a fantastic end by enjoying lunch with the team from Plantation Building Corps Design + Build in one of their lovely model homes.
All weekend long, you can take full advantage of our other amenities:
- Enjoy our state-of-the-art Fitness Center
- Bike riding trails – take a self-guided biking tour around our beautiful neighborhoods
- Improve your game with a lesson from the pros at our golf clinic
- Mortgage representatives from BB&T will be on hand to provide you with financing information all weekend long at the Brunswick Forest welcome center
Guests can choose from one of the following three exciting activities, and get a taste of the local area:
- Tour gorgeous downtown Wilmington the old-fashioned way, by taking a ride on a horse-drawn carriage
- View Wilmington and the Cape Fear River in a whole new perspective by taking a water tour
- Enjoy a round of championship golf for two at the renowned Cape Fear National golf course or choose a two-hour court rental at the House of Pickleball
For this limited weekend, truly get a taste of what the Brunswick Forest lifestyle is all about and see why we’re ranked atop master-planned communities in the entire nation! Be sure to RVSP by calling 833-630-8878, or by visiting homecomingweekends.com.