a holiday spread chef scott would approve
December 20, 2017Brandy Jones
Dress your table, break out the fine china and polish the silver — it’s time for a Holiday Spread like never before. This one might even make Chef Scott a little jealous!! Tune in as we unveil a holiday feast to bring everyone to the table.
There’s no time like the holidays to prepare an indulgent feast. Follow this Brunswick Forest-approved menu and you will be sure to WOW your guests this holiday season.
- Tortellini & Spinach Soup
- Bacon and Apple Farro Salad
- Brie in Puff Pastry with Cranberry Sauce
- Beef Wellington Bites
- Prosciutto Wrapped Asparagus
- Mediterranean Rack of Lamb
- Dover Sole Meuniere
- Herb-Roasted Turkey with Wild Mushroom Gravy
- Standing Rib Roast
- Chile-Brined Fresh Ham
- Roasted Celery Root and Carrots
- Green Beans with Garlic
- Butternut Squash Risotto
- Pretty Duchess Potatoes
- Creamed Spinach
Stay tuned into our blog for more holiday recipes, hacks, pro tips and quick guides!