5 WAYS TO CELEBRATE VALENTINE’S DAY!
February 12, 2014Brunswick Forest
Love is in the air at Brunswick Forest with Valentine’s Day right around the corner…sweet treats and thoughtful gifts are everywhere! There are so many great ways to celebrate with your special someone in and around Brunswick Forest! We have narrowed down the list, so you and yours can enjoy romance and a whole lot of love! Check out our 5 ways to enjoy Valentine’s Day.
1. Valentine Carriage Ride– Take a romantic Valentine Carriage Ride through beautiful downtown Wilmington, NC taking place February 13th-16th (by private reservation only).
2. Romantic Comedy– Take in a play at the Cape Fear Playhouse February 13th-16th about love, life and romance. Perfect for your Valentine’s Day date!
3. Valentine’s Dinner at The Forest- Sit back and enjoy a delicious 3-course sweetheart dinner and bottle of wine on February 14th with reservations starting at 5:30 pm at The Forest!
4. Brunswick Forest Valentine’s Day Dance- dance the night away with your other half on February 15th from 6:30-10:30 pm at the Brunswick Forest Fitness and Wellness Center.
5. Candlelit Dinner at Pizzetta’s- Enjoy a scrumptious spaghetti plate with your sweetie at Pizzetta’s in The Villages at Brunswick Forest!