top 5 ways to relax at brunswick forest
June 20, 2013Brunswick Forest
Brunswick Forest’s active adult lifestyle makes living and relaxing an easy feat! Located just minutes from Wilmington, NC, Brunswick Forest’s easy living lifestyle is highly sought after yet easy to achieve. For those looking to find rest and relaxation, read our list of Top 5 Ways to Relax at Brunswick Forest!
1. Sink the perfect shot at Cape Fear National. Rolling fairways and picturesque greens all surrounded by mature natural landscape make golfing at Cape Fear National a true pleasure! Relax while playing the 18-hole Championship golf course and try your hand at a hole-in-one!
2. Soak up the sun poolside at the Fitness & Wellness Center. Relax and lounge alongside Brunswick Forest’s beautiful outdoor pool. Take a dip in the aqua waters or grab a delicious beverage from the Splash Café to make your day by the pool fabulous!
3. Stroll the tree lined streets of the Brunswick Forest neighborhoods. Take pleasure in a nice walk around the beautiful Brunswick Forest community while you walk with friends or hand-in-hand with that special someone as you wind down your day!
4. Listen to the sounds of summer once a month at Annsdale Park. Brunswick Forest’s summer concert series offers residents a relaxing night of live music with friends and neighbors! Sit back and enjoy the sweet sounds of summer as you relax your night away!
5. Take in the natural beauty of Town Creek. Kayak, canoe or simply take in the sights along the riverbank as the natural beauty of the Brunswick Forest River Club surrounds you. Find peace and serenity at the River Club and relax in the great outdoors!