SOUTHEASTERN NORTH CAROLINA HEALTHCARE
July 3, 2017Brandy Jones
An important decision in the home buying process is often the proximity to healthcare. At Brunswick Forest, we understand how much weight that decision carries, so we have pulled together a list of the healthcare options available in southeastern North Carolina to our residents.
In The Villages at Brunswick Forest –just steps from your Brunswick Forest home– you will find a plethora of healthcare options ranging from routine dental appointments and well checks to specialty providers and surgeons. Take a peek at the list below:
- Austin Southeastern Oral & Maxillofacial Surgery
- Blue Wave Dentistry
- Cherubini Orthodontics
- NHRMC Physician Group
- NHRMC – Glen Meade – Center for Women’s Health
- Swell Vision
- Wilmington Health
Brunswick Forest is located in close proximity to three hospitals:
- New Hanover Regional Medical Center –just 15 minutes away– is a cardiac and pulmonary rehabilitation center and their VitaLink Critical Care Transport team recently received an award of excellence.
- Novant Health Brunswick Medical Center –just a 30 minute drive– is a state-of-the-art medical facility offering all-private rooms, a bed in every room for your family members, wireless Internet throughout the facility, and extended visiting hours.
- Dosher Memorial Hospital –located in Southport, NC, a 45 minute drive– is another alternative for your healthcare needs with a staff of over 300.
Should extreme care be needed for you or a family member, Brunswick Forest is located within a two-hour drive to two of the best healthcare options in southeastern North Carolina:
- UNC Chapel Hill Medical Center — nationally recognized for their expertise in arthritis, digestive diseases, endocrinology, ENT, gynecology, hemophilia, infertility, rheumatology, and orthopaedics.
- Duke University Hospital — ranked by U.S. News & World Report as one of the best hospitals in the nation.
Rest easy at Brunswick Forest knowing that you are surrounded by the best healthcare options in southeastern North Carolina!