pro tips from brunswick forest and cape fear national
September 14, 2017Brandy Jones
If you’re thinking about purchasing a new home, get some tips from the real estates PROS at Brunswick Forest.
Quick tips for buying your Brunswick Forest home:
- Get your finances in order…talk to a financial advisor.
- Get pre-qualified for a mortgage or consider a 1031 exchange, if possible.
- Start exploring areas of interest for your potential move.
- Put your house on the market!
- Make a visit to Brunswick Forest through our Coastal Discovery Package.
- Secure your dream home in Brunswick Forest!
Once you’ve relocated to Brunswick Forest, hit the links at Cape Fear National and grab some tips from our golf PROS, Adam Clark and Blake Valand. They are simply the best at mastering the 18 holes of challenge and beauty laid out by North Carolina native, Tim Cate.
Quick tips for hitting the links at Cape Fear National:
- Stretch it out!
- Warm up at the putting and chipping greens.
- Then, head to the driving range for a few full swing, but not too many before the round.
- When taking your first swings, line up your feet with the club, head down and swing away!
Pro tips make life easier and that is the way we like it at Brunswick Forest and Cape Fear National!