Personal data refers to any information that may be used to identify an individual. We may ask you to provide us with certain personally identifiable information that can be used to contact or identify you. Personally, identifiable information may include but is not limited to: email address, first name, and last name, phone number, address, and usage data. Of course, you may browse this Site without sharing any personal information.
Brunswick Forest collects this personal information when you request information concerning Brunswick Forest products/services, Brunswick Forest company information when you ask to be included in an e-mail, on a mailing list, or when you submit your personal information to Brunswick Forest for any other reason.
Use of Your Personal Data
Brunswick Forest may use personal data for the following purposes:
- To provide and maintain our Site, including monitoring the usage of this Site.
- To manage your account and manage your registration as a user of this Site and/or any subscribed mailing lists.
- For the execution of a contract including the development, compliance, and completion of a contractfor the products/services purchased or of any other contract with Brunswick Forest.
- To contact you by email, telephone, SMS, or other equivalent forms of electronic communication.
- To provide you with news, special offers, and general information about other goods, services, and events that Brunswick Forest offers that are similar to those that you have already purchased or enquired about unless you have opted not to receive such information.
- To manage your requests to address and manage your requests to Brunswick Forest.
We may share your personal information in the following situations:
- We may share your personal information with Service Providers to monitor and analyze the use of our site, and to contact you.
- We may share your information with our business partners to offer you certain products, services promotions who work with us to deliver a service or product.
- When you share personal information or otherwise interact in public areas with other user parties, such information may be viewed by all users and may be publicly distributed. If you interact with other users or register through a third-party social media service, your contacts on the third-party social media service may see your name, profile, pictures, and description of your activity. Similarly, other users will be able to view descriptions of your activity, communicate with you, and view your profile.
Tracking Technologies and Cookies
The security of your personal data is important to Brunswick Forest, but remember that no method of transmission over the Internet, or method of electronic storage is 100% secure. While we strive to use commercially acceptable means to protect your personal data, we cannot guarantee its absolute security.
Retention of Your Personal Data and Opt-Out
Our service does not address anyone under the age of 18. We do not knowingly collect personally identifiable information from anyone under the age of 18. If you are a parent or guardian and you are aware that your child has provided us with personal data, please contact Brunswick Forest. If we become aware that we have collected personal data from anyone under the age of 18 without verification of parental consent, Brunswick Forest will take steps to remove that information from our servers.
Links to Other Websites