hearing screenings at brunswick forest
March 6, 2015Brunswick Forest
Do you suspect that you may have an issue with your hearing? Wilmington Health’s convenient medical facility at The Villages at Brunswick Forest offers hearing screenings for patients.
Medical The Villages at Brunswick Forest
According to the Wilmington Health website, if you are experiencing any of the following symptoms, you should consider getting your hearing checked:
· Having trouble following conversations
· Feeling people seem to mumble all the time
· Finding that family, friends, co-workers often have to repeat themselves when speaking to you
· Requiring a higher volume on the TV than others
· Having more difficulty in noisy environments
· Having ringing, buzzing, or hissing sounds in your ear
Wilmington Health at The Villages at Brunswick Forest also offers walk-in Convenient Care as well as services for family medicine, diabetes education, gastroenterology, internal medicine, cardiology, orthopedic surgery and pediatrics so you have all of the care that you need, right outside your doorstep.