Fall Festivities In and Around Brunswick Forest
October 4, 2017Brandy Jones
Fall is here and we look forward to celebrating the season with these local events…
The Town of Leland does it best with a great fall line-up. Enjoy outdoor movies, concerts and more with your friends and family…and tis’ the season to be thankful for a town that cares and makes it easy to love where you live!
- October 26th from 6:30-8 pm – Take in the sounds of Striking Copper at the Leland Municipal Park. There will be a food truck on-hand and coolers are allowed.
- October 28th from 4-6 pm – It’s Trunk or Treat time at the Leland Municipal Park. Let the kiddos fill their buckets to the brim with candy and other treats from local businesses and organizations. Plus, take part in a Pumpkin Decorating Contest. Find out the contest details HERE!
- November 4th beginning at sundown – Catch the family-friendly movie, Smurfs: The Lost Village, at Leland Municipal Park.
Brunswick Forest also has a couple of fantastic festivities lined up to celebrate the awesomeness of autumn! Head out for these activities and enjoy the mild, southeastern North Carolina climate.
- October 7th from 6-9 pm – It’s the closeout concert of the year in Annsdale Park and who better to wrap things up than The Troupers, an entertaining and energetic group that will have you dancing the night away!
- Through mid-October, open daily – Pick out the biggest, most orange, most perfect pumpkin there is at the Pumpkin Patch in The Villages at Brunswick Forest.
And for a culmination of all things fall, scoot over to Downtown Wilmington, NC!!
- October 7th & 8th– It’s the 2017 Wilmington Riverfest!! There is a street fair, exhibitions, concerts, fireworks and MORE!
Fall into the season with these fun and festive area events!