END OF SUMMER ROAD TRIP…PUT BRUNSWICK FOREST ON THE LIST
August 10, 2017Beth Burgee
Are you planning one last hoorah before the kids head back to school and the days grow shorter?! An end of summer road trip is the perfect way to say a proper “Farewell!” We’ve included some must-see destinations in the southeast that will take your road trip to the next-level!
- Hit the Blue Ridge Parkway through North Carolina and Virginia! Stop in Charlottesville, VA to take in some gorgeous scenery and fantastic wineries.
- Take in a baseball game or two! There are several stadiums located in the southeast and if you time your schedule just right, you could cover a couple of stadiums in one trip. Catch the Washington Nationals, the Atlanta Braves or even the Tampa Bay Rays.
- Pit stop at an amusement park and let your hair down! Try Busch Gardens Williamsburg, Kings Dominion in Doswell, VA or Carowinds in Charlotte, NC.
- Be a groupie! Head to Nashville, Asheville, Athens or Atlanta to catch a show…these cities were deemed as “America’s Greatest Cities For Live Music.”
- Put Brunswick Forest on the list! If you are considering a move to the southeast, a summer road trip offers the perfect opportunity to experience life in an amenity-rich community. Check out our Coastal Discovery Package…it could be an amazing way to end your summer road trip!