discover the best local eats
October 11, 2017Brandy Jones
Are you looking for the best local restaurants around?! Follow our Brunswick Forest guide below to the hot spots and best eats in Wilmington and Leland, NC.
Here are our choices for Best Beachside Dining:
- Ceviche’s – An inspired Panamanian restaurant and bar with the freshest local seafood and ingredients.
- Fish House Grill – A great place for lunch or dinner with fresh, local and light fare.
- Bridge Tender – A coastal and casual atmosphere, yet a refined steakhouse. Great seafood options as well!
Check out our preferred Midtown Wilmington Menus:
- San Juan Cafe – A great little hole in the wall offering authentic Latin American food, hand-muddled drinks and daily chef’s specials.
- K-38 Baja Grill – The best Tex-Mex around and fabulous margaritas!
- Indochine – A Far East Cafe bringing Thai and Vietnamese cuisine to the table.
Here are our Downtown Darlings:
- Circa 1922 – A beautifully dressed restaurant offering an amazing tapas spread and an equally impressive wine list.
- Caprice Bistro – A quaint bistro celebrating French and Belgium fusion in their dishes.
- Fork n’ Cork – Great burgers, fries and mac n’ cheese…oh yeah! Plus, they offer a solid cocktail and wine menu.
Head south for our Favorite Southport Spots:
- Provisions – As local as it gets! Come as you are…flips-flops welcome! This spot also has a honor policy — serve yourself beer!
- Taylor Cuisine Cafe – A funky and lively cafe featuring southern dishes at their best!
- Joseph’s Italian Bistro – A classic, upscale bistro with a fantastic menu, chef and view.
Stay close to home with our Lovable Leland Faves:
- Cape Fear Seafood Company – This Wilmington favorite has opened its newest location in Leland and we are loving it! Get ready for tantalizing treats.
- Pizzetta’s Pizzeria – This is no ordinary pizza joint. This is Italian food done right with the freshest ingredients and family favorites.
- The Joyce Irish Pub – This hot spot is right in your backyard and offers the best comfort foods around like a mean meatloaf, fish and chips, and shepherd’s pie. Plus, enjoy live music throughout the week!
These are just a few of our Brunswick Forest favorites — tell us about your favorite spots!! We’ll add them to the list next time!