brunswick forest celebrates 10!
October 3, 2017Brandy Jones
Brunswick Forest’s 10th Anniversary Celebration is drawing near. It will be a fun and fabulous weekend of festivities including special events, fine food and drink, and exceptional real estate opportunities, November 10th-12th. As the festivities draw closer, it is always fun to reminisce on just how far we’ve come! Tune in below as we hit the highlights of the last 10 years!!
- 2007- Brunswick Forest opened its doors officially for sales and began welcoming families into the community by year’s end.
- 2008- Many of us remember this year as the downturn in the economy, but Brunswick Forest was just getting started welcoming over 100 families that year.
- 2009- This is the year we opened and sold through the communities of Ashwood and Belshaw. This is also the year we started our ever-so-popular Concerts in the Park!
- 2010- The year of Cape Fear National… We opened our 18-hole, championship golf course designed by Carolina native, Tim Cate, to rave reviews! We celebrated the grand opening with Bobby Clampett and a few new Cape Fear National neighbors.
- 2011- Hammock Lake Park opened this year and the Annual Cardboard Boat Regatta & Race was born! And, if our memories serve us correctly it was the S.S. Shelmore taking home 1st Place.
- 2012- Brunswick Forest turns 5 and what a celebration it was!!
- 2013- Life was GRAND with the welcoming of our 1000th family!!
- 2014- This was the year we were honored to have two Ideal-Living Homes in our community, The Amelia by Logan Homes and The Adeliade by Legacy Homes by Bill Clark.
- 2015- We opened our charming, southern wonder, Cypress Pointe, and a world of new southern traditions!
- 2016- We kicked off our Share Brunswick Forest Property Owner Referral Program and had our first gala to celebrate all those who shared their LOVE of Brunswick Forest!!
- 2017- 10th Anniversary Celebration here we come!!
A BIG thank you to all of our homeowners for the support you’ve given us through the years and for the character you bring to the community each and everyday!