BEST SPOTS FOR PICTURE OPS
August 9, 2017Beth Burgee
Looking for the perfect spot to take a family photo or capture a saturated sunset?! We know just the places!! Try these Brunswick Forest-approved locations.
In Wilmington, NC, the beach, the parks and the riverfront offer prime back drops for picture ops. Here are our Top 3 Picks:
- The Oceanic Pier at Wrightsville Beach gives you all the elements – sand, surf, life guard stands and a classic fishing pier.
- The Arboretum off Oleander Drive offers a garden-like setting with flowers, koi ponds, fanciful bridges and amazing sculptures.
- The Wilmington Riverwalk welcomes you to take photos as you stroll with wonderful historic buildings as drapes adjacent to the Cape Fear River and Bridge.
In Leland, NC, marshy settings, historic forts and rustic venues invite you for a photo op whether professional or casual. Here are our Top 3 Picks:
- The Brunswick Riverwalk at Belville offers you a gorgeous boardwalk perched on a marshy area of the Cape Fear River. It’s a great place for a stroll and a lots and lots of photos!
- Take a trip to Fort Anderson at Brunswick Town and snap some photos amongst the historic ruins.
- The Barn at Rock Creek gives you a fantastic place to grab those shabby, chic photos against wood grain barn doors or in expansive fields next to a perfectly placed pond.
Our very own Brunswick Forest offers some amazing spots for a photo shoot. Here are our Top 3 Picks:
- The Cape Fear National Clubhouse is beautiful both inside and out! Rich patterns and fabrics adorn the clubhouse and the lush tree lines just out the back door offer a fantastic backdrop for professional photos or even just fun pics out on the course with friends.
- The Boardwalk that meanders through the heart of Brunswick Forest is one of the most scenic and photo-ready spots around.
- The Community Commons Gazebo is the perfect place to capture a picture of a glowing sunset or watch the sun rays dance over the pond. This is also a great spot to catch pictures of birds in their natural habitat.
Whatever photo or moment you are looking to capture, one of these locations is sure to be a fit for you!