Best Boutiques Around Town
September 19, 2017Brandy Jones
Wilmington and Leland, NC are filled with great shopping, but it’s the unique boutiques around town that take your shopping experience to the next level! If you’re looking for the perfect gift, a new pair of shoes or stylish homeware, follow our guide below to the best boutiques in town:
- The Shoe Center, located in The Villages at Brunswick Forest, specializes in comfortable, yet stylish footwear. They even have a whole line of shoes dedicated to the Carolina Shag. Never heard of it…check it out here!
- Luxe Home Interiors in Leland, NC is a luxe boutique that has that perfect piece of furniture you’ve been searching for. Swing through their showroom…you won’t want to leave!
- Head to downtown Wilmington, NC for a gift shop that will have your head turning! Edge of Urge is an eclectic gift shop filled with locally sourced jewelry and clothing, fun and funky socks and devilishly hysterical cards. Find a unique gift for a friend or something for yourself!
- Also in downtown you will find Island Passage, a charming store filled with girlish goodies and the latest fashion trends. If you see something you like, be sure to grab it…they only have a few pieces of each of item they sell ensuring that not everyone will be wearing the same-same!
- If you’re looking for a high-end boutique with all the big names like Chanel, Tory Burch, FRYE, Hunter and more, swing into Monkee’s at Lumina Station.
- Also while you’re at Lumina Station, stop into the Gentlemen’s Corner for your beau. It’s one of the few places in town to find tailored clothing and top brands for your man!
- If you’re looking for blissful beachwear, head to Hallelu at Wrightsville Beach. From darling jumpsuits and flirty rompers to high heel heaven, Hallelu has it all when it comes to inspired clothing!
So what are you waiting for…head out on the town to discover these great boutiques and others like them!