Welcome to Cape Fear National
One of the region’s most celebrated courses and an integral part of Brunswick Forest
Located within the community of Brunswick Forest, Cape Fear National® is an award-winning course offering 18 holes of premium public play golf in a setting of unmatched beauty.
Golfweek magazine recently named Cape Fear National® the “#11 Best Course You Can Play in NC“, furthering the conviction that Cape Fear National® is an absolute must-play for both the beginner and avid golfer. Brunswick Forest residents enjoy this outstanding course right in their community, yet they do not pay dues or maintenance fees for the course, and receive preferred rates and tee times.
Cape Fear National® is an award-winning course consistently singled out for its quality of play, and Brunswick Forest’s Cape Fear National® is now giving golfers an even better experience by offering touchscreen GPS golf carts. We’ve replaced every cart in our fleet with the Precedent i3, the first golf cart in the world with built-in connectivity.
This technology is proving to be a real game-changer, so book your tee time now!
Among the features that greatly enhance the golf experience:
- GPS takes much of the guesswork out of your game. Your cart’s screen gives you valuable information, such as accurate distances to the pin and all the hazards.
- Aerial representations of each hole help you navigate the course.
- Preorder food and beverages by simply messaging the clubhouse from your cart. Your order will be waiting for you at the turn.
- The system tracks pace of play for all groups. Slow players are politely reminded to pick up the pace.
- Keep score electronically in real time; then email your scorecards to the clubhouse and to yourself.
- If you need assistance from the staff or would like to report an issue, just send a message to the pro shop from your cart.
- Come play Cape Fear National and experience how these carts significantly enhance the game. At Cape Fear National®, GPS not only gives you accurate data, it also gives you Golf Pro Savvy.
As part of the Brunswick Forest community, Cape Fear National® is just six miles south of historic downtown Wilmington and 45 minutes north of the golf mecca of Myrtle Beach, SC. Players find it an ideal stop along Highway 17 as they make their way to and from Myrtle Beach.
You may also choose to dine at The Forest restaurant in the Cape Fear National® Clubhouse. This 7,000-square-foot facility offers a delicious menu and a handsome bar, and its attached event lawn makes an ideal setting for a corporate event or company outing.